Wednesday 16 March 2011

Treasure trove

MONDAY, 28 MAY 2007

Treasure trove

For the past two days I have been smiling a lot
Simple things please simple minds
Thanks to a diligent sister who packed them neatly into a box,
Thank to a dear friend who took the risk of entering the war zone that is our area to retrieve them,
Thanks to friends and family who moved them,
I yesterday received a box of old photos and postcards
I know the quality is poor, I know they are of an era when it was “clever” to paint in colour to black and white images, but
I have been smiling just going through them, and maybe they will make others smile to
I am working on some of the photos and will be posting some here as well.
POSTED BY 3EERAQIMEDIC AT 14:58 4 COMMENTS

karim said...
رائعة ...خصوصا بهذة الالوان


شكرا ...لساعي البريد
28 May 2007 15:28

3eeraqimedic said...
Karim
Glad you liked them, you reminded me of all the letters to and from Baghdad with that little remark written on the back of the envelope!
29 May 2007 06:45

Yasmin (Blanche) said...
Alllaaaah..
3eeraiq medic, how niiiice..
thank u thank u for this happy surprise..
the old quality of the postcards made them even more precious..cause they r frm our happy past days..
afya aaashat eedech..
pls post us some more fotos if u have any..
29 May 2007 13:14

3eeraqimedic said...
Yasmin
I love your streeeched words!
Glad you enjoyed, I am trying to think of topics to go with some photos and then will publish.
30 May 2007 21:08

No comments:

Post a Comment