Wednesday 16 March 2011

Liberated

SATURDAY, 26 MAY 2007

Liberated

Distant and different
A drop in the ocean

I have changed since you came
I have been liberated

Liberated from civility
And all its constraints

Liberated from politeness
And all its lies

Liberated from reality
And all its simulation

Liberated from illusions
And all the delusions

Liberated from adulthood
And all its aloofness

Liberated from conservatism
And all its restrictions

Liberated from my past
And all its beauty

Liberated from my memories
And all their conations

Liberated from my future
And all its potential

Liberated from my plans
And all their frustrations

Liberated from belief
And all its peace

Liberated from fear
And all its exhilaration

Liberated from dreams
And all their fruition

Liberated from hope
And all its expectation

When you came
Something deep inside me died

And in its place
The growth
So simple
So primitive
So pure

Hate

In the death of my country
You have given me
My ultimate liberation

POSTED BY 3EERAQIMEDIC AT 09:23 2 COMMENTS

Yasmin (Blanche) said...
3eeraqimedic,
How sad.. very thoughtful indeed..
yr post touched my heart..
do we still have hope?
28 May 2007 07:23

3eeraqimedic said...
Yasmin
Sorry to be miserable again!
I am not sure what the answer to your question is, they say where there is life there is hope, where there is a will there is a way, but we will never be the same, and we will never regain what we lost.
In another generation or the one after them who knows?
28 May 2007 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment