Thursday 4 August 2011

What lies behind your eyes

SATURDAY, 29 MARCH 2008

But when all is seen and done
Fly on and on and on
Do not turn back
Do not return
I want my own blurred vision
Not what lies behind your eyes

I said I did not want to see what lay behind your eyes.
But like a pigeon returning with a message tied to its leg
The bird that flew returned
With images captured
With thanks to Sami of Colours of mind (http://saminkie.blogspot.com)
POSTED BY 3EERAQIMEDIC AT 21:16 2 COMMENTS

Little Penguin said...
I think one day those message-carrying pigeons are going to carry us displaced Iraqis back home.. one by one.. from Willesden and Wembley and Kingsbury to 7ayy Al 3adl, 7ayy il muhandiseen, 7ayy il 7ewish, abo skheir.. home..

Regards
04 April 2008 03:09

3eeraqimedic said...
Little Penguin
Where there is life there is hope.

04 April 2008 22:37

No comments:

Post a Comment